Re: sources.list changes - does not seem to be up

Hi Steve,

On Wednesday, July 10, 2002, 10:55 PM, you rearranged your electrons about
"sources.list changes":

SP> I've made a change to the apt (rpm) repository on the ftp server.

SP> Where before you would need something like this in your sources.list:

SP>     rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en/i386/redhat os updates-os

SP> now you just need this:

SP>     rpm http://ftp.silug.org/pub/apt redhat/7.3/en/i386 os updates-os

SP> That trailing "/redhat" was just redundant.

I just tried to update and grade using the above modified source line. I
get a 404 error. Is the RH mirror up?

--

Best regards,
 Gary

Today's thought: I love the "swooshing" sound deadlines make as they go by.