Re: P-133 memory question

Title:
I have two 32 MB 72 pin simms and two 16 MB Simms. Make an offer.

Tim

Aaron Cronkright wrote:
1029591921.3d5e5371caa34@www.cronkright.com">
if it is a p133, it probably takes 72-pin dimms for memory.  The best website I
have found for "legacy" parts, like memory, is www.computersurplusoutlet.com.
They have some pretty low prices and scads of legacy hardware.

Thanks,
Aaron Cronkright
aaron@cronkright.com

Quoting Gary <medmanks@mcleodusa.net>:

Hi Yall again,

Another question on this Pentium-S 133 puter that I am setting up, I
found that it has 32MB memory.. Does anyone know what kind of memory it
takes, and where can I get another 32MB. This way, the kids can use a
GUI, and browser, in addition to my mail server with qmail.

--

Best regards,
Gary

Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.