Evolution, loss of hat

At the last SILUG-O'Fallon meeting, someone told me about "Evolution".

Well, I tried it and it is ULTRA-FANTASTIC!  This thing is sooooooo much like
Outlook that it's not even funny.  As a matter of fact, there are some things it
does BETTER than Outlook.  I haven't tried the calendaring functions, but I sure
like to use it to read email.  I've stopped using Outlook on my Winbloz machine.

Happy,
Chas

P.S.  My wife confiscated my Caldera hat (thanks again!) because she looks
better in it than I do.  8-(