Re: Boot Camp

I think this is a good idea too.  I am a student at SIU, and
unfortunately I missed the entire boot camp because I didn't attend
summer school.  (I live in Northern Illinois.)

I would have a much higher interest in attending LUG meetings if I knew
that boot camp material were to be presented during regular meetings.

-James