OT: Catnip was Re: Job posting/Help wanted: Murphysboro

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Bob T. Kat wrote:

> Maybe you and I both need to "put the crack pipe down and step away from
> the table"!  I was thinking the same thing, but there is this nagging
> sense that I've seen that job post before, maybe to much cat nip, meow

heh, we got our cats hopped up on catnip last night, we fed them a little
bit then jaime and i held them down and rubbed it all in their fur.  they
chased each other for hours.  it was nuttier than a chipmunk convention.
hehehe

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky