Re: This week's bootcamp.

On Sat, 10 Aug 2002 07:38:15 -0500 (CDT)
 Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org> wrote:
>and will not be back until late tomorrow.  So, unless someone gets
>around to volunteering, tomorrow's class is cancelled.

Okay, I'll do it.  Provided that all interested are able to come, we
can do have the class at my house.  I've inlcuded very poorly formatted
directions below (I stole them from MapsOnUs) from Steve and Karas
house to mine.  My address is 15 Carol Louise Dr, Caseyville, IL, and I
live about 1/2 mile east of 159 just off of Bethel Mine Rd.  So, let's
get some concensus on this: Do we want to have the class at my house
this week, or shall we wait til next Sunday?

Later,
William

         Go
              And Then ...

     Total

     Miles

 Start

              Head NORTH-EAST on CLARK DR, From Start Point (20 Clark
Dr,
              Fairview Heights, IL)

       0.0
  1
        0.2  mi
              TURN LEFT onto UNNAMED ROAD to LUCINDA DR

       0.2
  2
      Less than
          .1 mi
              TURN RIGHT onto LUCINDA DR

       0.3
  3
        0.2  mi
              TURN RIGHT onto HOLY CROSS RD

       0.5
  4
        0.7  mi
              TURN RIGHT onto NEW BUNKUM RD

       1.2
  5
        0.2  mi
              CONTINUE onto BUNKUM RD

       1.4
  6
        0.2  mi
              TURN LEFT onto LINCOLN TR

       1.6
  7
        1.5  mi
              TURN LEFT onto N ILLINOIS ST [HWY 159 (NORTH)]

       3.1
  8
        3.1  mi
              TURN RIGHT onto BETHEL MINE RD

       6.2
  9
        0.5  mi
              TURN LEFT onto CAROL LOUISE DR

       6.7
 End
      Less than
          .1 mi
              End Point (15 Carol Louise Dr, Caseyville, IL)

       6.7

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@charter.net