[DISCUSS] Attn. Linux Journal readers (fwd)

Another interesting note off the SLUUG list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:09:12 -0500
Subject: [DISCUSS] Attn. Linux Journal readers

For anyone on the list that subscribes to Linux Journal or
has been thinking about subscribing; you might want to take
advantage of their special offer that is only good during
the month of August.  This month is their 100th issue and
they decided to make a special offer.  One hundred issues
for one hundred dollars.  Considering that the newstand
price is five dollars per issue I consider this to be a
very good deal.  I have already called and renewed my
subscription.  1-888-66LINUX