the pleasure of hobbies

I miss the sheer happiness I used to get from playing with computers, I
miss the hobby aspect of it, due to circumstances beyond my control
(clueless mgt.) I will be at work till all hours tonight, i need a
drink, blah!

Bob T. Kat

"Microsoft seems to have gotten a lot of mileage out of the C2 rating
for NT with no network connection.  I wonder if a B3 rating for Linux
with no power cord might be of value."  - kernel mailing list -