Re: Embedded web server?

wllmundrwd wrote:
>Or whatever you want to make out of it...

I forgot to mention, RH 7.3 recognizes the motherboard _completely_, with
no errors or driver issues.  I've already got one, I'm using it as a
development webserver.  I'd like to get one more, to use as a firewall, so
I can get this pizza box off my desk.  I figure that with a second network
card in the expansion slot, it'll work great as a firewall/router.  Use a
pci/isa NIC in the expansion slot, perhaps put a wireless USB NIC
externally, you've got a great little wall-mountable Linux firewall/router,
webserver, wireless gateway, just about anything.  I can't do this with the
one I already have, as it didn't come with the expansion slot.

William

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@netscape.net