Re: topic for next month?

Quoting Sean /The RIMBoy/ <sean@rimboy.com>:

> How about how to mod an Athlon to fry eggs while compiling a kernel?

Nah.  It'd have to be dualproc with a decent heatspreader.  Though, I've peaked
quite high temp-wise on my 1.4GHz here while at 100% CPU (aluminum heatsink w/
40-odd CFM 60mm fan -- louder'n sin), so having a single processor might just
work, too.

Oh, and UltraSparc-driven notebooks are something to drool over, IMHO.
I want one ;)

Nate, who is bored enough to listen to 23am while reading a BattleTech book.
--
Nate Reindl, demented ..thing with dualhead on desk and serverfarm in closet.