Re: SSH preferences, babble

> Oh, I just thought the elf learned an ice spell, so mr. freeze is
> actually an elf, and a cannibal, the plot thickens

if anything he is a halfling, look at the size of the midget!  or maybe a
kender, you never know with those little people!

> If you figure the women thing out I need to read your documentation ;->

women are easy, keeping them is the hard part.  i have found that cast
iron chains and sedation works wonders.

> I think I'll go back to running minix on my 286 as my primary computer
> and newdeal on my 386 as a backup (for those who don't know what I'm
> talking about http://www.newdealinc.com/ check out sys reqs), or even
> better I'll run the Hercules emulator and then run mvs 3.8j on my pc,
> woot

please god, tell me we aren't starting this war again.  i ain't gonna
bite!

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky