St. Louis Employment

Hey everybody...
  Well, I've been gradually putting together a list of St. Louis employers,
and adding them to a database for a web page.  I've included the HTML as an
attachment.  If you have any additions or corrections, send them to me.
The vast majority of them look just fine under Netscape, but a couple
don't, and one just won't work under anything other than IE (One of the
people on this list works there, if you find it, razz him about it.  Even
if he can't do anything about it, it's still fun...). Blah...

Please do not post this list to any of your own web sites, it'll be the
only thing that's gonna make mine unique... ;-(

See ya,
William

--
William Underwood