UML servers and stuff

Several of you have been waiting, and after many sleepless nights, Steven
has finally got us to the point to register people for the Virtual
Servers. I know several people have asked us about it, so if you're still
interested, please drop me an email or give me a call.

-Kara (who's actually just trying to think of something as an excuse to
send to the list to see if it's still working :-)

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/