Re: Printing on RedHat 7.1

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 09:44, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> The newer tools should just install on 7.1 as-is.  There are a lot of
> dependencies (all printing-related things that you'd want to upgrade
> anyway), but if you use apt, it should take care of them for you.

What I ended up doing was a dist-upgrade using apt.  Worked great.  I
had tried to install the 7.2 printing tools on 7.1 but it had a ton of
dependencies, no fun.  I've been looking for a good excuse to try the
dist-upgrade option w/ apt and this was a good excuse.  And thankfully
it worked great.  Thanks for having an apt repository Steve.

Jason
--
Jason Smith
jvsmith at midamer dot net