Re: 4th of July LUG Party?

> Wait... would you consider me a young adult or a kid?  ;)

I would have to go with midget who was on the rack too long.  Or maybe
even elf.  dunno though, maybe i have been playing too much neverwinter
nights.

speaking of nwn, if any of you play dnd with any regularity send me a
tell.  i am working with a bunch of people to get a module built that will
be completely and utterly awesome.  plus, they also have a linux server,
but hte client is still winders.

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky