Re: 4th of July LUG Party?

On 2002-06-30 at 08:49, Kara Pritchard wrote:

: We were thinking about hosting a "Water Party" here on the 4th of July for
: LUG members. If you like to fish, bring your gear. If you like to swim,
: bring your suit (for either the lake or pool). If you like to drink, bring
: your poison. Of course, it's a family day, so if your spouse, SO, and kids
: like to do these things (the first two preferred) please bring them too!

Wait... would you consider me a young adult or a kid?  ;)

: Is anyone interested? If anyone wants to bring meat, we can grill out.
: Or we can call in Papa John's... Or we can just do a 2-5 and/or a 7-10
: thing where you can cut out to do your own thing, go see fireworks, etc.

I'm interested.  I dunno about dad, though.  And, I vote for calling in
some Papa John's, personally.  Mmm...

Nate
--
Nate Reindl  <<  The elusive sysadmin-in-training.  OH GAWD, TEH HRROR!
 '---> email:  psst... look at the 'From' header