Re: majordomo problems?

i thought that the post office delivered mail, or those nice young people
in the brown suits.  who is this major domo?  did the army take over mail
delivery?  well, they oughta!  all i know is that my daisies were crushed
when i got them and that rat bastard told me that he couldn't do anything
about it.  those army boys would execute that guy if they were in charge.
not only would the deliver packages, they would deliver us from evil!

</old man ranting>

tighe

--
Tighe		w00t		blumnky