4th of July LUG Party?

We were thinking about hosting a "Water Party" here on the 4th of July for
LUG members. If you like to fish, bring your gear. If you like to swim,
bring your suit (for either the lake or pool). If you like to drink, bring
your poison. Of course, it's a family day, so if your spouse, SO, and kids
like to do these things (the first two preferred) please bring them too!

Is anyone interested? If anyone wants to bring meat, we can grill out.
Or we can call in Papa John's... Or we can just do a 2-5 and/or a 7-10
thing where you can cut out to do your own thing, go see fireworks, etc.

We'll be here all day, regardless, so it's really up to you. Most of you
likely already have plans anyhow. This invitation will be extended to our
LUCI friends as well.

We can't see too many fireworks from our backyard, but if you carpool over
to the park-n-ride in Caseyville you can see most of St Louis', as well as
3 other towns along the horizon. For the anti-social crowd, this just
rocks.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/