Re: OT: liquor was Re: New install of rh 7.3

Now, this is a conversation I can get involved in :D I'm guessing that the
stuff you guys were talking about earlier in this thread was tequila.
All I can say is ick.  Even the best tequila is worse than the worst urine
in my book.  As far as the rare liquors, if anyone ever needs something
like that, especially whiskey/scotch, let me know.  I have some ins with
some wholesalers.  For example, I don't know what brand it was, but a guy
I know bought a $1300 bottle of scotch for $600.  Supposedly the box and
bottle for this scotch empty sells for $500+.  I'm not a Scotch fan, so I
can't fathom paying either price.  I'm just glad Maker's Mark and
Tanqueray are both cheap...

And Kara, I don't agree that this is OT.  The last time I tried to install
redhat with NT, I needed a bottle of gin to get me through it.  I consider
liquor talk to be very necessary among geeks...  :D

Oh yes, these are very necessary, BTW:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/fun-stuff/27f9.shtml

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/fun-stuff/28d1.shtml

Nate, disregard this email, as I don't want to corrupt youth.

Drinking for data,

Koree
____________________________________
Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

I was walkin' down the street,
when I thought I heard this voice say,
"Say, ain't we walkin' down the same street,
together on the very same day",
And I said,
"Hey senorita, that's astute", I said,
"Why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute"