My Geek Code version (was Re: another class?)

Quoting William Underwood <wllmundrwd@netscape.net>:

> What freakin version of the Geek Code are you using?  Where is the decode
> URL for it?

I'm using version 3.12.42 of the Geek Code (I hacked with the meanings of what
the original author wrote, but the code remains teh same), and any monkey knows
where to decode it.  I'll just include the URL because I'm a nice guy ;)

Oh, and that Babelfish remark:  How else would I be able to understand and
speak every language known to man?  Well, not every language, but a majority of
them.  ;)

<boast>
At last count, I know 6 spoken languages and umpteen million computer
languages.  Yes, Perl, shell, C/C++, and HTML are included as part of my
computer language knowledge.

Hmm... besides English, I can speak German, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, and a good
part of Finnish.  The hardest of the bunch was (and still is) Finnish, so only
try to learn if you're strong-minded.
</boast>

Have fun now that I've blown your minds away.  :P

--
Nate Reindl  <<  The elusive sysadmin-in-training.  OH GAWD, TEH HRROR!
 '---> email:  psst... look at the 'From' header.