Re: RSVP for this Sunday's Session

On Fri, 7 Jun 2002, Nate Reindl wrote:

> Quoting William Underwood <wllmundrwd@netscape.net>:
>
> > Hey, what do ya'll want for a snack?  (Keep Kara's guidelines in mind: No
> > lidless drinks, no utensils, and no big bowls.)
>
> I thought it 'no big bowls' was considered to be under the 'no utensils'
> category, but... anyway...

You know, you guys shouldn't be making fun of your host. When someome
dumps their drink next to your computer and there's a lid on it, you'll
thank me. As it was, I witnessed one can get knocked over. Luckily it was
empty and the person who knocked it over, hit it onto his own machine
anyhow. It's tight quarters with lots of PCs. Food + drink + laptops ==
liability waiting to happen.

As for the rest of my requests, it's just to help with the mess I have to
clean up. I generate enough garbage and have enough housework to do
already without contributing to it if I don't have to. Please don't tease.
I'm a very busy woman.

As for what to bring, I think there are a couple bags of chips left and a
flat of water. Just nothing with peanuts is the request, due to allergy.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/