Re: RSVP for this Sunday's Session

Quoting Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>:

> Could everyone attending this week's session please RSVP for the
> bootcamp?
>
> I have a couple additional people interested in attending, given we
> don't
> already have a full class. Those of you from last week, please confirm
> your attendance.

Uhm... I'm thinking I'll RSVP this time, but as an auditor.  I don't intend to
come and really learn, but act as tech support or as an outside source of
information when people ask for it, though I do catch myself doing a rather
shoddy job of supplying such things at times.  Yeah.

Oh, and I want that book, damnit.  :P

Nate
--
Nate Reindl  <<  The elusive sysadmin-in-training.  OH GAWD, TEH HRROR!
 '---> email:  go bug reindlnr at apci dot net, will yah?