Re: Linux Sysadmin/Certification Bootcamp VOLUNTEERS

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 11:56:02AM -0500 or thereabouts, Kara Pritchard wrote:

I agree, Kara, with your original times that you suggested. It is kind
enough that you are hosting this, and it should not interfere, or as
least as possible, with your family schedules.

--
Best regards,
Gary

Today's thought: When you come to a fork in the road, take it!