From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org]On Behalf Of William Underwood
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 2:50 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Re: hmmmm....

wllmundrwd wrote:
>I was just thinking, that between these terminals, a decent server
>(possibly donated for testing/demonstration by Steve),
Actually, now that I think about it, I have a dual-pentium 100 Dell
PowerEdge, and a dual-pentium 100 Digital workstation, both of which I'll
donate to the cause for testing.  I wouldn't recommend using them for
demonostration purposes, because they'd give a bad impression from a
performance standpoint.  We'd definitely need a more powerful server for
demonstrations, but we can work that out later.

William

--
William Underwood
wllmundrwd@netscape.net