Re: creamy goodness

Tighe Schlottog <emry@icephyre.net> plays with roached boxes:
> although, back in the day i had to install an alpha multi in a fridge
> because the cdrom was putting out so much heat it would cause the
> processor to sieze.  :)

That reminds me of the dual Celery 400 my school had for a proxy server thing.
The damn thing was crashing because the fans on the procs weren't cooling well
enough, and consequently, the cores fused to the heatsinks.  Heh.  Toasty boxes
are funfunfunfunfun...

Oh, and Cisco PIX firewalls are very very very sh!tty.

--
Nate Reindl << OTHS Web Mastah
reindlnr@apci.net