Ham Swap Meet Saturday

Ham Swap Meet Saturday at the Collinsville Convention Center.
OK, I have the info.  An 8 foot table is $20 for everyone.  Being nonprofit
and not selling anything didn't get us in for free, Poo.  With the $20 fee
we would get one free pass and each additional exhibitors pass would be
$5.00.
The contact person is Bill at 1-314-647-9458  -  Cell Phone  1-314-504-1104

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon in the Old West. He slides up to
 the bar and announces: "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

Everett