Kylix Enterprise!

I met a developer that works at Borland and we did something called a trade.
He wanted a little piece of cloth that was mine (It seemed to fascinate
him), and, in trade, he gave me a copy of
Delphi 5, C++ Builder 5, and JBuilder 4, all Enterprise edition.

Many thanks to Jim Von Schmacht.

This year, he still remembered my address, so he sent as a Christmas
gift two CDs -- Delphi 6 Enterprise.
I went browsing on Borland's site and discovered that you can get Kylix
Enterprise for $1,000 dollars cheaper if I give you a photocopy of my CDs.

So, if anyone has money to spare, I can give them a photocopy of the CD.

Anyone?