Re: tweaking email

Randy wrote:
>  I never saw an answer to whether your /etc/hosts.alllow or
>  /etc/hosts.deny file had hostnames in it.
Oh sorry randy
Allow contains:
	(ALL EXCEPT in.fingerd) EXCEPT in.identd : ALL : (safe_finger -l
@%h 2>&1| \ /bin/mail -s "%d-%h %u" root) &

deny contains:
http-rman : ALL EXCEPT LOCAL

> Or whether poper was logging the hostnames of machines that conencted
> it.

Yes, but of coarse all it logs is that it's being connected to by the
firewall (over and over again)

Bob T. Kat

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You
are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."
		-- Tyler Durden, Fight Club--