Re: Metro East: Certification SIG meetings

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Mike808 wrote:

> I'm interested. My interest is in preparing to take the LPI cert.
> Or does the SIG/meeting have another mission and I should expect something
> else from attending/participating?
> Please excuse my ignorance, as I wasn't around for the previous one.

Well, you're probably a little more advanced than the materials I'm
targeting, but you might still enjoy it. <sarcastic tease deleted> The
goal is to allow people to study together to become proficient in Linux
certification. The track prepares you to be a sysadmin, and in the end, if
you want, you can pursue certification.

I'd like to address LPI as well as RHCE when appropriate, actually. But,
it's still useful for those who just want to learn, and aren't interested
in certification.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/