Meeting dates for 2002.

Well folks, seems as though the library is a popular place. The good news first. As we found out last night there is a huge projector screen in the ceiling in the meeting room and James, being the amicable guy that he is, has said we can rent his projector, cheap. So problem number 1 solved. There is a live network connection with access to the outside world. We need to set that up before each meeting but we will have an Internet connection available. Problem number 2 solved. Pretty cool, eh?

Now for the meeting dates. Everyone send poor babies to Steve. :P
They will be the first Thursday of each month except for July and we will probably have 2 beer and pizza meetings in February and July.

January 3, 2002
No date available in February (I vote Hooters)
March 7
April 4
May 2
June 6
July 18 (S&K are unavailable but we can survive)
August 1
September 5
October 3
November 7
December 5

Hopefully, I will have the first official-unofficial SILUG calendars available at the January meeting, so be there and be the first on your block to have SILUG refrigerator fodder.

Time to head for the barn.

Steve
I used to be a real person, until I had me surgically removed!