Re: using a linux box in place of a novell server...

My first guess would to be to look at the Caldera stuff, since that group
was started primarily by Novell people. They are supposed to have all the
novell services, but I don't know if that includes what you're looking for
or not.

-Kara

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/