Re: room

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Kara Pritchard wrote:

> Larry, have you decided to take the Fairview Heights group over again? (as
> you had to when your previous group leader left)

BTW, I should mention, if this is the case, I don't have a problem with
it. The group hasn't had any leadership since before your first trip to
Germany. If you are here to stay again, then great, but if you are (or
might) be leaving the country again, I'd really like to see someone local
step up. This group is fantastic when someone with the time and energy to
work with ALL of us is head of the group.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/