Re: Dell stops offering Red Hat on desktops

Steven Pritchard said:
> ... I have seen a high school simply convinced that Linux is a Good
> Thing.  That high school has the most successful computer program that
> I have ever seen.  They're lucky they had such a good bunch of
> students...

Speaking of that, OTHS (O'Fallon Township High School =>
http://www.oths.k12.il.us/) has a rather nice computer program by the looks
of their web team. Hackers within the student body writing backend and
frontend scripts in Perl for a web server running a severely hacked up
install of Red Hat running on an older configuration. This isn't the same
school that you're talking about, eh?

-===-
Nate Reindl
nate@d-g-r.net