Re: Thank-you everyone

Larry White said:
> ... note that Nate has now been de-throned as the youngest member...

I'm no longer the youngest member, but I'm just the youngest male now.
Aww...

Oh, and I just decided to convert back to Debian now that I have the latest
available images of it. I'm sorry, but Deb 2.0 and 2.1 don't cut it with
their inferior stock kernel versions.

-===-
Nate Reindl
nate@d-g-r.net

"Umm... yeah... right. You expect me to stick this to my tongue?" --Me,
after an attempt at convincing someone that a faulty network drop didn't
work.