Allow myself to introduce...myself

Hi group

I just joined the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Kevin
Doyle and I am a student at SIUE.  I finished my Bachelor's in May and will
start my MS in August.  Emphasis in both is Mass Communications.

I am really, really interested in Linux.  I have tried to learn it several
times before but always got "sidetracked."  Anyway, this time I am bound and
determined to do it.

I look forward to meeting you all at the upcoming meetings and
learning, learning, learning.  I am already learning from the conversation
about good books.

Thanks

Kevin