Re: SILUG Presentation

Just a note for everyone.

I spoke with Janet from RCH about adding SILUG members to the "guest list."

Normally, guests at the Business After Hours pay a fee of $8 to attend these
events.  I didn't want anyone who was assisting RCH with their event to be
required to pay for being at the presentation.  I ask Janet if she would add
a few more spots on her company's employee list for any members who may
attend.  I think these are free to her company, but if not I don't think it
is unreasonable to ask them to cover this charge.

Anyway, when you get to the door, don't even bother stopping at the
registration table - just come downstairs and I'll make sure you get a
nametag - tell anyone who asks your looking for Jim Burke who is giving the
Linux presentation (or tell them your a famous rock star and they should be
paying you to show up at their crappy party).

If you do stop at the registration table make sure you tell them that you
are attending as an employee of RCH and that RCH is responsible for any
entrance fee for you.

Thanks,

jburke

Belleville&state=IL&country=us&slt=38.520000&sln=-89.983902&cs=4&ck=50870300