Kylix and RedHat 7.1

I got the "Developer" version of Borland's Kylix RAD tool.  I am so proud.

Anyway... if you get it and are running RedHat 7.1, be advised that, if you're
installing it as root, it will NOT install as advertised.  You'll get an "Error
code: -10" message.  Yeah, like I'm supposed to know what that is!  8-)

You have three options:

(1) Don't install it as root.  (Yes, I know better!)  8-)

(2) Download the new version of "rpm".  It's a beta version, so who knows if it
will break something else.

(3) Use the "-m" option on the script.  You end up typing something like
"./setup.sh -m".  This tells the script to NOT use the to NOT use RPM.  It
installs all of the happy files one by one.  Of course, that probably means it
would be harder to uninstall it easily and cleanly, but I don't really care
about that at the moment.

Regards,
Charlie