Re: Fairview Heights: 6/19 meeting?

a) Hell yes I'm interested in this topic!
b) I think informal is kewl. Why if it's informal enough I might even take a
night off of work ;P

Steve

In case you can't tell Nate thinks his Agenda VR3 is cool. Although it was a
pain in the butt dealing with them and me thinks it needs to go back because
the backlight doesn't work any more. Bummer. It is quite awesome though,
Linux on a 2.5 X 3.5 inch screen. Neato! (where's my reading glasses?)