Agenda VR3 Linux PDA

I just happened to get my Agenda VR3 yesterday and I felt obliged to write
up a little thing on the discussion channel about it.

The Agenda VR3 runs a variant of Red Hat Linux (6.0 if you really care) with
kernel version 2.4.0-test9 and XFree86 version 4.0. It doesn't run GTK or
Qt, but FLTK (pronounced fulltick), which stands for the Fast Light Tool
Kit. Overall, I love the thing; it runs inetd, telnetd, httpd (I have to
port it), and quite a few other nice daemons. It actually does boot up like
any other Linux box would, with the inclusion of a touch-screen calibration
utility. X starts like it normally does and a custom WM is loaded, although
pretty much anything will work, even blackbox and TWM. I was hoping to demo
it during one of the upcoming meetings (possibly the July or August
meetings) and show the Fairview Heights group a little of its power =)
=====
Nate Reindl
http://ram.silug.org/
r3indlnr@home.com