social?

I've had a few people ask me about the idea of a social Wednesday night
after the dinner (few couldn't make dinner). If some people will volunteer
to carry in some finger type foods or desserts (or drinks, if you prefer
that type of social) I don't mind hosting one.

It should be a quieter environment so that people unable to attend Monday
(St Louis) or Tuesday (Springfield)'s presentation can be able to talk
with Dave (and actually hear him) too, compared to the noisy dinner.

If interested, we can get together around 8pm. Will you email me if you're
interested, and if you'd be willing to bring something?

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/