Re: Fairview Heights::Presentations, etc

You are correct.  I am going to give a yacking about LRP and take a look
at Coyote Linux if I can get a chance around here to do something other
than solving stupid hardware problems.  My main focus though is going to
be on LRP, although the documentation for the project isn't very good so
this is making it a little difficult.  :)

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog		Sys Admin at large	  /emry\"@"/accessus.net\
                             ook ook