Re: FVH : DSL?

Heh, I just cancelled a dial-up account with them today that I've had my
family use for over 3 years. Unfortunately, their bandwidth is overly
saturated, and not nearly as stable as it was prior to the arrangement
with the Board of Education and their buyout(s?). The dial-in was lucky to
get connected at 14.4. Other dedicated line customers that I've worked
with get severe packet loss, simply due to too much traffic. Perhaps they
would be better in the metro area, but I'm leary.

I ended up switching my parents dial-up to Earthlink (actually,
midwest.net!) to get better connections, if that tells you something ;) At
least they can support their traffic, which I never dreamed I'd be able to
say in that town :P

Thanks for the suggestion though!

-Kara