CVS Question:

Hey guys, It's been a while 8-)

The company I work for has a product that was written in ASP with MSSQL and
all that other M$ crap... Well after years of complaining they have agreed to
make the change to Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL.. The only thing I have left to
account for is using CVS for web design. the one nice feature of Source Safe
is that it has "Shadow Folders" so when something is checked in it makes a
copy of it on the web server & we can see our work on the server & not on our
machine.. Of course I would love to move this to CVS, but is that possible?

Does anyone have some info on this that can get my in the right direction?

Thanks,
Dav