Re: your mail

Well, if you look at the point in which it is setting up the drive you
should be getting something that says this:

Detected scsi disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0

Now this is on my sparc linux box running redhat 6.2 so I don't know if it
is going to be different for what you are running.  For a quick check of
what drive is where do a

cat /proc/scsi

and that will display some more information that you are looking for
mostly, channel, id, and lun.

hth

Tighe