Web-Based BIND Updates

heh....I am looking for a piece of software.  I've found plenty of
web-based front-ends to BIND, but nothing with the level of security I
want.  What I would like to do is be able to attach domain names to
usernames.  For example.  I work for mvn.net, so, for every domain that
mvn.net owns, when someone logs in with the username mvn.net, they can
edit the domains that I allow to be edited.  This would primarily be me,
so I would probably put all of them in there under the one username.
Now, on the same system, I have a client.  We'll call him foo.com.  He has
about 75 domains that he admins for his web hosting company, but he pays
me to do the DNS.  I'd like to be able to give him access to add and
delete A, MX, etc records, but, I do not want him to have access to the
mvn.net records, or any other records that are not his.  Has anyone seen a
system like this out there?  I'm willing to pay some money for this.  Any
help is greatly appreciated.

Koree

Koree A. Smith  | Ameth Technologies
koree@koree.net | koree@ameth.org
     http://www.koree.net/

...as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and
this we should do freely and generously.
						--Benjamin Franklin