Fairview Heights member -- Caldera?

One of the Fairview Heights members had a particular interest in a
specific Caldera product. He was supposed to email me with details so I
could request it from Caldera, but he never did. And now I don't remember
anything more than he was a 'he'. :-)

Anyhow, getting stuff from Caldera for a student conference (got several
copies of Caldera 2.4 and their training package) and I thought I'd drop a
line about that product.

If you know you are, remind me please :)

As for the rest of you, if there's something in particular you want to
see, let me know! 9/10 times I can get it :-) I just need the request :)
That goes for Carbondale too ;)

Author, RHCE Exam Cram
Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
Site Manager                            http://www.LinuxUsersGroups.org/