Re: Sendmail sending multiple copies

Are you using majordomo for your lists?  An alias?  A looping script?  Or
a very large command line to run this.  Our local sendmail whipping boy
noted that if you are using a grouping alias that this kind of a problem
can occur.  If one errors out then the whole alias will error out which
causes sendmail to requeue and attempt again.  This is what I have been
told, of course this is the same guy who is friends with the troglodytes
that live in our subfloor . . .

TIghe