Re: up2date etc...

Sorry to break this into 2 emails.  Fingers got carried away while I was
typing.  You ought to take a look at the up2date.conf file.  I think that
it is in /etc, not sure though.  I have 6.2 on my sparc, so I didn't have
a need to install up2date.  But within there there is a
pkgServer=priority.redhat.com, You should be able to change this to what
ever you want.  I am looking at the SRPM for up2date-1.13.

Tighe