Update: StarOffice Schedule Server Problem

Hello all,

Just in case anyone was interested, I thought I'd keep you up to date on
the latest in my Microsoft Free life. Below is the content of the latest
update from Sun regarding my problems with Schedule Server.

J.Burke

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line
support center. Below is a summary of your request and our
response.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

SUGGESTED SOLUTION:
James,

As you know I have escalated this issue to the developers. They have
sent my a bug report concerning this problem (bug ID 2007383).
However, this bug id pertains to StarSchedule Server in the 5.1
release. I am trying to verify whether it is an official bug in 5.2.
As I have told you before I have been able to recreate the problem
in Solaris 8, but have been unable to recreate it in Linux (sounds
like the flakiness of a bug). I just wanted to let you know we are
still working on the problem. Once I get responses from my queries I
will pass on the information in which I recieve.

Thank you for your patience,
Sun Customer Care

Incident Details:
         Reference #:  010328-0006