SILUG: September meeting - Wednesday, 9/6/2023

Our September meeting will be tomorrow, Wednesday, September 6, 2023 at
6:30 PM.  You can get all the details (and RSVP) here:

  https://gettogether.community/events/37594/first-wednesday-meeting/

As usual, this will be an online-only meeting.

If you all will indulge me, I plan to do a test run of my talk for OLF
this Saturday - A Brief History of Containers and Virtualization
(https://olfconference.org/speakers/#stevenpritchard).

Also note that this will be our only meeting for September.  The
September 16 meeting has been canceled.

See you tomorrow.  :-)

"unsubscribe silug-announce" in the body.